Invest in your future by working with a company that is “Pro Sales” and views their sales team as a vital component for success!
Security 101 is not only one of the fastest growing companies in the security industry, it's also a leader in cutting edge technologies and services giving you a competitive advantage from the start. If you're looking for a company that will treat you like an important team member and reward your hard work, look no further.
Security 101 offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, 401(k), ongoing and more. We'll also provide you with a cell phone and auto allowance to assist you in successfully meeting your sales goals.
What do we look for in a Sales Pro?
The Security 101 sales professional is responsible for promoting and selling Security 101 services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for our company while ensuring customer retention.
An Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales and generating reoccurring revenue to new and existing and customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
- Create new market share by selling Security 101 products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell managed services and generating reoccurring revenue.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Adhere to current Security 101 policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- College degree preferred
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years experience of outside sales, preferably from a technology field, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to business owners and management
- Drive for results
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Functional/technical skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Technical learning
- Time management
- Developing direct reports & others
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the service, maintenance and repair of items sold, leased, or rented to customers.
Responsibilities and duties:
Other duties may also be assigned. Please note that the essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location.
- Supports Customers via phone and/or by onsite service calls
- Communicates with customers to assist them in the proper use of the system
- Performs routine on-site Scheduled Maintenance calls
- Responsible for identifying, repairing and/or replacing defective parts
- Responsible for verifying all systems and components have been installed, are functioning and are documented properly prior to acceptance of the system in the Operations-to-Service Turnover meeting
- Maintains records of hours worked, parts used and work performed for each service call
- Maintains a clear communications between Customers, Dispatchers and Service Manager
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and care of company assigned vehicles. Vehicle must be clean and free of defects that are considered unsafe by the company or state law.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned by the Service Supervisor and/or Dispatcher
- Required to be on call after normal working hours as scheduled by the Service Manager
- Required to work after normal working hours to complete pending service call(s) or as scheduled by the Service Manager
- Assists in the training of new Service personnel on products and/or techniques
The following are the minimum qualifications an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
- 4+ years working in a service related field
- Knowledge of AC/DC theory
- Mathematical skills
- Above average computer skills
- Reasoning ability
- Communications skills to include customer presentations
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload in an effective manner
- Ability to write correspondences, and present information in one-on-one and small group
- Strong customer relations and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to function as an effective team member - Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- CPR qualified
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching, climbing and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment and hand held power tools.
- Must be able to distinguish between colors
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
Security Install Technician
Security 101 - is accepting applications for Security Install Technician. The technician will be responsible for installing and maintaining intrusion detection systems and equipment, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, and related devices, sensors, electric locks, and other applicable force protection equipment.
- General knowledge of electronic security installation, NEC, NFPA Life Safety Code issues.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass a drug screening.
- Willing to travel as necessary.
- High School diploma or GED and any combination of the following:
- Formal electronics training from: Technical School, or related military school in electronics and or communications.
- One (1) or more year’s electronic security industry experience.
- Formal electronics training, to include: Installation, Cable Dressing, Cable Tray, Conduit, and Making/Repairing Connectors.
- One (1) to five (5) years electrical and electronic security equipment installation and repair experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with the installation, service, troubleshooting and programming of one or more of the following Access Control Systems: GE, Lenel, Honeywell, AMAG, Software House, etc.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
- Must have experience in PTZ and IP camera installation, programming and addressing.
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
- Must have the ability to recognize and provide immediate solutions for onsite changes in system integrations during the construction of buildings.
Candidate must be able to successfully demonstrate installation, termination and perform maintenance on the following hardware from manufacturers like, Adams Rite, VonDuprin, Lenel, HID, Honeywell, etc:
- Mag Locks
- Door Strikes
- Door Position Switches (BMS)
- Card Readers and Key Pads
- Electric Crash Bars
- EREX (Emergency Request to Exit Buttons)
- REX (Request to Exit) PIR
- Motion Sensors
- NVR's and DVR's
Full benefits package available, including 3 weeks paid time off, 100% paid Medical Coverage for the Employee, 401k with matching, and more.
Security 101 is a DFWP and EOE. Our employees work in a motivating, team-oriented work environment with paid health plan, vision, dental, prescription, 401K, paid vacation and holidays. If you meet the qualifications, please contact us today to learn how you can join this great place to work!