Identify, qualify, and develop new customer opportunities by creating market awareness of Security 101 products and services. The right Account Executive will also develop strategies and tactics with their Sales Manager for local account penetration and security solution offerings.
Total compensation package ranges from $120,000+. Base salary, plus commissions on gross revenue, bonuses, and no earnings cap. Commensurate with skills, security industry experience, and product knowledge. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and an auto allowance; to best assist you in successfully meeting sales goals.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, federal holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and an auto allowance; to best assist you in successfully meeting sales goals.
- Two (2) or more years of outside sales experience.
- B2B commercial electronic security industry knowledge preferred. Consultative sales experience preferred as well.
- Performance minded, self-confident & dynamic.
- Goal-oriented salesperson who exhibits a competitive spirit.
- Enthusiastic about being able to earn 6 figures with no commission caps.
- Conducts customer site walk-through’s and estimate both building system installations and service opportunities.
Security 101 Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and building relationships with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients that result in install or servicing opportunities. As well as performing consultative site surveys, system design, estimating and proposal writing. Adhere to the core values of Security 101, which are fanatical customer service, integrity, and fun.
High School (or GED) minimum requirement 4-year degree preferred