Security 101 – Columbus is recruiting for a Commercial Security Service Technician that has experience servicing commercial electronic security devices primarily IP network systems and overall security systems for new construction projects and modifications for existing security systems.
Our hourly compensation is at the highest level in the industry, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and work vehicle.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience servicing and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in troubleshooting and programming networked access control and IP video systems, including working on the customer’s network.
- Alternative experience such as a multi-site Network Support Specialist or similar.
- Ability to support customer systems via remote diagnostics with professionalism.
- Knowledge and practical experience with the internet and networking is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
- Access Control: Pro-Watch, Genetec, Software House, Lenel/S2, OpenPath.
- Video: Axis, Exacq, Milestone, Genetec, Victor, Avigilon, Hanwha.
- Intrusion: DMP, Honeywell, DSC.
- Security 101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
Servicing, troubleshooting, programming, and testing enterprise security systems with minimal supervision. System knowledge of access control, IP video surveillance, intrusion, and visitor management, is preferred.
- Troubleshooting and programming networked IP video systems.
- Troubleshooting and programming networked access control.
- Servicing commercial intrusion alarm systems and other IoT-connected systems.
- Providing fanatical customer service when dealing with customers.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)