Invest in your future by working with a company that is “Pro Sales” and views their sales team as a vital component for success!
You can get a sales job anywhere but wouldn’t you rather work for a company that truly values its sales team? Security 101 is that company who understands that a sales force leads the march in business growth.
At Security 101, you'll be making a difference by Protecting People, Property and Profits for our clients by utilizing our electronic security and services offerings.
You bring the right attitude and aptitude, we'll show you the rest.
Security 101 offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, 401(k), ongoing and more. We'll also provide you with a cell phone and auto allowance to assist you in successfully meeting your sales goals.
What do we look for in a Sales Pro?
The Security 101 sales professional is responsible for promoting and selling Security 101 services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for our company while ensuring customer retention. An Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales and generating reoccurring revenue to new and existing and customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
- Create new market share by selling Security 101 products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell managed services and generating reoccurring revenue.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Adhere to current Security 101 policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- College degree preferred
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years experience of outside sales, preferably from a technology field, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to business owners and management
- Drive for results
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Functional/technical skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizational agility
- Conflict management
- Managing diversity
- Peer relationships
- Problem solving
- Technical learning
- Time management
- Developing direct reports & others
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel
Security Installation Technician (Commercial Low Voltage)
You bring the right attitude and aptitude, we'll show you the rest.
If you bring the right attitude and aptitude, we'll teach you everything you need to know about our products and services. At Security 101, you'll receive comprehensive training to teach you with the skills, information, and tools you'll need to reach your full potential. We can prepare you for a career that has endless possibilities.
What do we look for in a Security Installation Technician
We are looking for a person with experience in the installation of commercial access control and IP video systems with the right attitude for growth and customer service. You must have at least three (3) years of experience and possess a valid NC driver’s license. This position will provide installation on commercial low voltage security systems. Advanced knowledge in the following is a plus: Lenel, Honeywell Pro-Watch, Software House, Genetec, OnSSI, or Milestone.Security101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Installing integrated systems based on industry approved guidelines.
- Assembling and programming new panels and equipment to ensure proper functionality and operation.
- Follows job/manufacturer’s schematic wiring diagrams, blueprints, and installation procedures.
- Reading and reviewing project blueprints as required.
- Generating proper documentation throughout all phases of a project.
- Completing and processing required paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Commissioning of integrated systems.
- Mounting and terminating field devices (i.e. Readers, Door Contacts, REXs, Cameras).
- Ensuring a high level of customer service, satisfaction and communication.
- Following safety rules and good driving habits.
- At least three (3) years of experience and possess a valid NC driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or technical school
- Working knowledge of industry specific equipment, such as Commercial Access Control, CCTV and Intrusion Alarm systems
- Technical and/or Mechanical knowledge and abilities.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Self-motivation and a desire to succeed and advance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly to avoid injury/property damage, while maintaining a clean work area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Security 101 — Charlotte is a DFWP and EOE. Our employees work in a motivating, team-oriented work environment with paid health plan, paid vacation and holidays and competitive compensation package, cell phone, laptop and truck.
Inside Sales Engineer
Responsible for utilizing all available technology in the estimation, design, engineering and configuration of a full range of electronic security systems. Emphasis is on the creation of a cost-effective solution that meets customer expectations. Guidance is given by engineering staff as to the nature of the desired system.
Responsibilities include managing the drafting department, quality control, assisting in pre-bid review, and other duties and tasks as assigned by the Global Sales Manager.
Please note the essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location.
- Responsible for interpreting RFQ and RFP documents to provide accurate project requirements to the Salesperson
- Responsible for accurate equipment take-offs, assessment of working conditions and other criteria necessary for an accurate estimate of the project costs
- Able to prepare a complete, accurate and concise Statement of Work document
- Assist Salespeople with Customer presentations
- Prepare turn-over documentation for Sales-to-Operations
- Responsible for clearly communicating with and soliciting information from salespeople and customers to provide appropriate technical solutions
- Responsible for engineering, design and construction drawings, loading schedules
- Establishes and maintains drafting work schedules, coordinates work with Project Managers and Operations Manager
- Maintains a good line of communications between Project Managers and staff
- Engineering sales support and review of the functionality and design of systems being proposed by sales or consultants. Responsible for the adequacy of drafting hours included in project estimates. Ensures drafting hours posted to projects do not exceed estimated values
- Responsible for the adequate and accurate time posting of all drafting to jobs
- Prepares As-built documentation for the Customer, including drawings, training manuals and Operations and Maintenance Manuals
The following are the minimum qualifications an individual will need in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
- 4+ years working in the electronic field where AC/DC theory is used on a daily basis
- 4+ years working with computers at the systems level
- Understanding of CAD and Drafting techniques
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to finish projects
- Ability to organize staff workload for effective implementation
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly to communicate effectively with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated
- Noise levels are considered low to moderate
- Site work job conditions are similar to typical construction projects
Field Project Manager
Top reasons to work with us:
- Work with a strong team of high-level professionals
- Join a growing organization with opportunity to advance
- Work with cutting edge technology
- We stick to our core competency – Commercial Security Systems Integration
- We limit the products we support to industry leading manufacturers only
What you will be doing:
Responsibilities include deployment & maintenance of enterprise class security system applications including access control, video surveillance, visitor management, intrusion, and communications. Key focus on project management, project implementation, customer communication, customer training, quality control, financial management of projects and other duties and tasks as assigned by the Service/Operations Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains current job plans, specifications, and communications log with customer.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services, and controls timely delivery to jobsite
- Prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan, and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Works with Operations team for resource planning of technicians, sub-contractors & programmers.
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades.
- Keeps self, superiors and subordinates informed of progress.
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records and supervises the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use.
Skill and abilities:
- Strong knowledge of project management, resources allocation and cost control.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Communication skills to include customer presentations and ability to write correspondence and present information in one-on-one and/or small groups.
- An understanding of financial reports and the ability to contain costs in handling of large projects.
- Solve practical problems and carryout responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to organize workload in an efficient, effective manner.
- Strong customer relations and results oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues, customer & other trade contacts.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a technical capacity is preferred but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with industry standards for ADA, NEC and NFPA codes.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
Security 101 — Charlotte is a DFWP and EOE. Our employees work in a motivating, team-oriented work environment with paid health plan, vision, dental, prescription, 401K, paid vacation and holidays. If you meet the qualifications, please contact us today to learn how you can join this great place to work!