Security 101 – Charlotte is now recruiting for a Lead Commercial Electronic Security Technician that has experience installing programming and servicing commercial electronic security devices. Primarily CCTV, Access Control, IP Cameras, Intrusion Detection, Video Analytics, IP network systems for new construction projects and modifications for existing security systems.
Hourly wage varies from $25.00 to $40.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and work vehicle.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience installing, servicing, and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a project lead responsible for complete project supervision.
- Must be process oriented, with good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to support customer systems via remote diagnostics with professionalism.
- Knowledge and practical experience with the internet and networking is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
Installing, terminating, configuring, and testing enterprise security systems with minimal supervision. System knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, IP Cameras, Intrusion Detection, Video Analytics, IP network systems, and visitor management, is preferred.
- Leading a team on project installations.
- Managing quality control and providing fanatical customer service
- Taking responsibility for and tracking project progress.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)
Must have a clean driving record; pass a background investigation and a drug-test screening.