Invest in your future by working with a company that is “Pro Sales” and views their sales team as a vital component for success!
Security 101 is not only one of the fastest-growing companies in the security industry, it's also a leader in cutting-edge technologies and services giving you a competitive advantage from the start. If you're looking for a company that will treat you like an important team member and reward your hard work, look no further.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are ready to bring their careers to the next level. Become a member of our sales team and you'll enjoy unlimited earning potential, generous incentive plans and great benefits.
At Security 101, you'll be making a difference by Protecting People, Property and Profits for our clients by utilizing our electronic security and services offerings.
You bring the right attitude and aptitude, we'll show you the rest.
Security 101 offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, 401(k), ongoing and more. We'll also provide you with a cell phone and auto allowance to assist you in successfully meeting your sales goals.
What do we look for in a Sales Pro?
The Security 101 sales professional is responsible for promoting and selling Security 101 services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for our company while ensuring customer retention.
- Create new market share by selling Security 101 products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell managed services and generating reoccurring revenue.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Adhere to current Security 101 policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- College degree preferred
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years experience of outside sales, preferably from a technology field, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to business owners and management
- Drive for results
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Functional/technical skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Problem solving
- Technical learning
- Time management
- Developing direct reports & others
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel
Security 101 is not only one of the fastest growing companies in the security industry, it's also a leader in cutting edge technologies and services giving you a competitive advantage from the start. If you're looking for a company that will treat you like an important team member and reward your hard work, look no further.
Lead Technician reports to the Project Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing installation, startup and closeout of all jobs, coordinating and assigning activities and tasks to installers and apprentices, assisting Project Managers in design and other tasks as assigned by the Project Managers.
- Coordinates and assigns daily activities and tasks to installers and apprentices
- Tracks changes to the scope of work as requested by persons of authority on-site, such as the owner, construction manager, electrical superintendent, etc.… and pursues the documentation of such changes
- Performs software installation and configuration for such systems as: video surveillance, access control and intrusion detection. Tests all systems prior to customer sign-off
- Works in compliance with the company’s safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and care of company assigned vehicles. Vehicle must be clean and free of defects that are considered unsafe by the company or state law
- Ensures timesheets are accurate and filled out completely. Sheets are submitted every Monday by 8:00 am to operations administrator. Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of installer and apprentice timesheets
- Works with project managers to oversee installation of multiple crews to ensure jobs are on track and within budget
- Responsible for training apprentices and installers on company procedures, systems and installation techniques - performs all work according to company standards and quality
- All jobs are run within each phase’s estimate (example: wire pull, mounting, etc.)
- Work with technical support engineers on start-up to ensure complete system compliance
- Works with project manager to ensure complete closeout and turn-over of jobs to the customer and service department
- 3+ years working in the electronic field where AC/DC theory is used on a daily basis
- 2+ year working with industry specific equipment such as access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection systems
- Proper hand and power tool operations and safety
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Ability to wire and troubleshoot relay logic
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- CPR and first aid responder qualified
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to effectively communicate with employees and customers
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching, climbing and lifting of objects, and operating power tools and office equipment
- Must be able to distinguish between colors
What do we look for in a Security Installation Technician
We are looking for a person with experience in the installation of commercial access control and IP video systems with the right attitude for growth and customer service. You must have at least three (3) years of experience and possess a valid NC driver’s license. This position will provide installation on commercial low voltage security systems. Advanced knowledge in the following is a plus: Lenel, Honeywell Pro-Watch, Software House, Genetec, OnSSI, or Milestone.Security101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Installing integrated systems based on industry approved guidelines.
- Assembling and programming new panels and equipment to ensure proper functionality and operation.
- Follows job/manufacturer’s schematic wiring diagrams, blueprints, and installation procedures.
- Reading and reviewing project blueprints as required.
- Generating proper documentation throughout all phases of a project.
- Completing and processing required paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Commissioning of integrated systems.
- Mounting and terminating field devices (i.e. Readers, Door Contacts, REXs, Cameras).
- Ensuring a high level of customer service, satisfaction and communication.
- Following safety rules and good driving habits.
- At least three (3) years of experience and possess a valid NC driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or technical school
- Working knowledge of industry specific equipment, such as Commercial Access Control, CCTV and Intrusion Alarm systems
- Technical and/or Mechanical knowledge and abilities.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Self-motivation and a desire to succeed and advance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly to avoid injury/property damage, while maintaining a clean work area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Our employees work in a motivating, team-oriented work environment with paid health plan, paid vacation and holidays and competitive compensation package, cell phone, laptop and truck.
Security 101 is a DFWP and EOE. Our employees work in a motivating, team-oriented work environment with paid health plan, vision, dental, prescription, 401K, paid vacation and holidays. If you meet the qualifications, please contact us today to learn how you can join this great place to work!