Technical Support Specialist
Security 101 – Charlotte is now recruiting a commercial electronic security programmer with experience in configuring access control and video management systems.
Our compensation is industry competitive and negotiable, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will provide a vehicle, laptop and smart phone.
- Must have at least 3 years’ career experience installing, servicing, and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Experience with access control panel programming.
- The ability to build a video or access control server from ground up.
- Familiarity/experience with alarm panel configuration and programing.
- Understanding of SQL and databases.
- Assist in field design layout for larger enterprise systems.
- Troubleshoot wide area/segmented networks.
- Work directly with end users on how to operate systems.
- Work directly with IT departments to assist with needed network topography for security equipment.
- Familiarity with SIP IP phone systems is a bonus.
- Managing quality control and providing fanatical customer service!
- Taking responsibility for and tracking project progress.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement.
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred).