Sr Lead Technician/Programmer
Security 101 – San Antonio is now recruiting a commercial electronic security programmer with experience in configuring, testing, and commissioning enterprise access control and video management systems.
Our hourly compensation range is from $23.00 to $28.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will provide a vehicle, laptop, and smart phone.
- Must have at least 4 years’ career experience installing, servicing, and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Experience with access control panel programming.
- The ability to build a video or access control server from the ground up.
- Familiarity/experience with alarm panel configuration and programming.
- Understanding of SQL and databases is a plus.
- Valid TX driver's license and clean MVR.
Current certification in one or more of the following:
- Access Control: Genetec, Lenel, Software House, Prowatch.
- VMS: Milestone, IPConfigure, Genetec, Bosch.
- Troubleshoot wide area/segmented networks.
- Work directly with end users on how to operate systems.
- Work directly with IT departments to assist with needed network topography for security equipment.
- Familiarity with SIP IP phone systems a bonus.
- Managing quality control and providing fanatical customer service.
- Taking responsibility for and tracking project progress.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)