New York Lower Hudson Valley
Security 101 – Lower Hudson Valley is now recruiting a commercial security Lead Service Technician with experience servicing electronic security devices and skills working with IP networks, (CCTV & ACS) systems, and overall commercial security systems.
Hourly wage varies from $30.00 to $45.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match-plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a laptop and work vehicle.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience servicing and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in troubleshooting and programming networked access control and IP video systems, including working on the customer’s network.
- Alternative experience such as a multi-site Network Support Specialist or similar.
- Knowledge and practical experience with the internet and networking is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
- Current certification in one of the following is a plus: Genetec (Omnicast & Synergis), C-Cure 9000, Honeywell (MaxPro & ProWatch), Lenel, Openpath, Exacq, AMAG and Milestone.
- Security 101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Servicing, troubleshooting, programming, and testing enterprise security systems with minimal supervision.
- System knowledge of access control, IP video surveillance, intrusion, and visitor management preferred.
- Troubleshooting and programming networked IP video systems.
- Troubleshooting and programming networked access control.
- Servicing commercial intrusion alarm systems and other IoT connected systems.
- Providing fanatical customer service when dealing with customers.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a technical school or military training in electronics or communications (preferred)