Senior Project Manager
Security 101 – Global is now recruiting a Senior Project Manager with experience in the commercial enterprise electronic security space. Plans, organizes, directs, and controls project activities required for effective management of electronic security installation projects. Supervises installation and subcontractors. Estimates and prices job charges. Works with financial, contract management and other management reports and tools to define project problems to assure project profitability. Responsible for training and developing employees as well as responsible for the quality of installation.
Our compensation and bonus plan are industry competitive and negotiable, exempt commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. Cell phone, laptop will also be provided.
- Hands-on experience in commercial access control and IP-Based video and networked IP.
- Strong knowledge of project management, resources allocation and cost control.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Communication skills to include customer presentations and ability to write correspondence and present information in one-on-one and/or small groups.
- An understanding of financial reports and the ability to contain costs in handling of large projects.
- Solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to organize workload in an efficient, effective manner.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues, customers, & other trade contacts.
- Familiarity with industry standards for ADA, NEC and NFPA codes.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
- Maintains current job plans, specifications, and communications log with customer.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies, and services, and controls timely delivery to jobsite.
- Prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan, and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Works with Operations team for resource planning of technicians, subcontractors & programmers.
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades.
- Keeps self, superiors and subordinates informed of progress.
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records and supervises the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)
- CSPM, PSP, PMP or similar certification preferred.