Security 101 – San Antonio is now recruiting for a Commercial Security Sales Engineer who has experience estimating, designing, engineering, and configuring a full range of commercial electronic security systems. Primarily IP network systems and overall security systems for new construction projects and modifications for existing security systems.
Base salary ranges from $50,000 to $60,000, plus an uncapped commission split, exempt, commensurate with skills, security industry experience, and product knowledge.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, paid holidays, unlimited PTO, and more.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience designing and estimating security systems for commercial access control, IP-based video security and intrusion alarm devices.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ field experience with access control, IP-based video security and intrusion alarm devices.
- Must be process oriented, with good communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and practical experience of reading blueprints and engineering principles related to automation, alarms, and security systems.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Preferred knowledge and experience with AutoCAD or Bluebeam.
- Access Control: Genetec, Avigilon Unity, Software House, Avigilon Alta (Openpath), Brivo.
- Video: Axis, Hanwha, Genetec, Avigilon Unity, Milestone, Avigilon Alta (AVA).
- Locking Hardware, ASSA ABLOY, Von Duprin & Adams Rite. • Intrusion: Vista, DSC, Bosch.
Estimating, designing, engineering, and configuring enterprise security systems with minimal supervision. System knowledge of access control, IP video surveillance, intrusion, and visitor management, required.
- Advise sales and project team members regarding best products and solutions for each project.
- Develop General Contractor relationships and coordinate with them on bid projects.
- Create or review formal documentation such as schematics and any technical literature to support each project.
- Configure estimates and quotes for each project utilizing Security 101 web-based software for quoting.
- Respond to customer requests for information including the completion of any RFI or RFP.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement.
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)