Security 101 – Savannah is now recruiting for a Lead Commercial Security Technician that has experience installing programming and servicing commercial electronic security devices primarily IP network systems and overall security systems.
Hourly wage varies from $25.00 to $32.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and work vehicle.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and work vehicle.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience installing, servicing, and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a project lead responsible for complete project supervision.
- Must be process oriented, with good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to support customer systems via remote diagnostics with professionalism.
- Knowledge and practical experience with the internet and networking is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
- Current certification in one of the following is a plus: Honeywell Pro-Watch, Genetec, Openpath, Exacq, 3xLogic, Brivo, Lenel, S2, Milestone, Avigilon, Software House or Amag.
- Security 101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Installing, troubleshooting, programming, and testing enterprise security systems with minimal supervision.
- System knowledge of access control, IP video surveillance, intrusion, and visitor management, preferred.
- Leading a team on project installations.
- Managing quality control and providing fanatical customer service
- Taking responsibility for and tracking project progress.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)-