Security 101 – Las Vegas is now recruiting an experienced Security technician with the ability to install and service access control, intrusion, and video systems. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn, increase your value and industry knowledge from the industry’s best.
Hourly wage varies from $25.00 to $30.00, non-exempt, based on experience and product knowledge.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, PTO and more.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience installing commercial access control devices, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Knowledgeable in common, typical construction practices and applicable building codes.
- Must have a clean MVR and valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening.
Must possess effective communication skills. Ability the read blueprints. Proper cable installation practices. Troubleshooting and problem solving. Successfully demonstrate installation, termination, test and perform maintenance on the following hardware from manufacturers like Von Duprin, Assa Abloy, HID, Honeywell, etc.
- Mag Locks
- Door Strikes
- Card Readers and Keypads
- Electric Crash Bars
- EREX (Emergency Request to Exit Buttons)
- REX (Request to Exit) PIR
- Motion Sensors
- IP Cameras
- NVR's and DVR's
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)