Lead Technician reports to the Project Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing installation, startup and closeout of all jobs, coordinating and assigning activities and tasks to installers and apprentices, assisting Project Managers in design and other tasks as assigned by the Project Managers.
100% company-paid health, vision, dental, life insurance, 401k. Generous PTO package, EOE
- Proper hand and power tool operations and safety
- Strong troubleshooting skills in access control and cctv
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to complete projects
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Acceptable driving and clear background check
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- A "can-do" attitude
- Physical Demands: Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to effectively communicate with employees and customers
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching, climbing and lifting of objects, and operating power tools and office equipment
- Coordinates and assigns daily activities and tasks to installers and apprentices
- Tracks changes to the scope of work as requested by persons of authority on-site, such as the owner, construction manager, electrical superintendent, etc.… and pursues the documentation of such changes
- Performs software installation and configuration for such systems as: video surveillance, access control and intrusion detection.
- Tests all systems prior to customer sign-off
- Works with project managers to oversee installation of multiple crews to ensure jobs are on track and within budget
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications is a plus.