Security 101 - Boston is now recruiting a Lead Commercial Security Technician that has experience installing programming and servicing commercial electronic security devices primarily IP network systems and overall security systems.
Hourly wage varies from $35.00 to $45.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, work vehicle and gas card.
- Mass D License preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience installing and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a project lead responsible for complete project management.
- Must be process oriented, with good communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and practical experience with the internet and networking is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR. - Current certification in one of the following is a plus: Honeywell Pro-Watch, Genetec, C-Cure 9000, Lenel, Openpath, Exacq, AMAG and Milestone.
- Security 101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Installing, terminating, configuring, and testing enterprise security systems with minimal supervision.
- System knowledge of access control, IP video surveillance, intrusion, and visitor management, preferred.
- Leading a team on project installations.
- Managing quality control and providing fanatical customer service
- Taking responsibility for and tracking project progress.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)