Enterprise Business Development Executive
The Enterprise Business Development Executive is responsible for identifying and developing new customers, and regional account support for existing enterprise clients. About Security 101 National Accounts Division: Our focus is enterprise-class security applications designed to be centrally managed for a client base of Fortune 500 Companies where physical security converges with network security.
Compensation ranges from $100,000+, (plus commissions, bonuses, and no earnings cap) commensurate with skills, security industry experience, and product knowledge. You also benefit from a generous commission plan with no earnings cap. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and an auto allowance.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more.
- A professional business image, excellent communication skills and well-developed presentation abilities
- Attainment of targeted long-term sales volume
- Development of professional business as well as personal relationships with targeted customer decision-makers
- Sound judgment and adherence to policy on expenses
- Ability to solve practical problems to customer and company’s satisfaction
- Timely, accurate and efficient handling of paperwork
- Successful track record selling services or product solutions to decision-makers in facilities, purchasing, human resources, finance and administration in corporate environments
- Well-developed sales skills in prospecting, qualifying, and closing, gained through experience as well as a formal sales training program
- Physical Demands: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment.
- Position will require travel in relation to the demands of marketing events, customers, regional resources and the growth of Security 101.
- Work Environment In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lit and ventilated.
- Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
- Identify, qualify and developing target prospects.
- Introduce and sell Security 101 capabilities to new potential customers
- Introduce new and existing customers to cutting edge emerging technology
- Work with marketing to develop targeted marketing campaigns
- Develop relationships with nationally recognized consultants & engineering firms
- Contact all buyer levels within an organization to determine their needs and use
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- 10 years progressively responsible business experience or equivalent background
- Strong understanding of the security industry and customers
- Demonstrated standing and participation in related local and regional business communities
- Demonstrated capabilities and a successful record of sales activities in a related business
- Responsible for preliminary design and configuration of systems.
- Coordinate with Engineering as appropriate