Security 101 – National Accounts is recruiting for an application engineer that has experience with enterprise systems integration of security software onto corporate networks. This is a remote position.
Starting annual salary is industry competitive and negotiable. exempt, commensurate with SQL knowledge, product knowledge, programming, and systems experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, and laptop.
- 5 years database administration on enterprise systems.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, or T-SQL.
- Proficient in writing and running custom SQL queries for client reporting needs.
- 5 years integrating enterprise access control, Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Intercom.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and associated devices and systems.
- Demonstrated experience with network components, IP connectivity and routing, network security, virtual networking.
- Remote diagnostics for general software and hardware related issues.
- Tier 2 diagnosis of IP based hardware and software issues.
- System commissioning and configurations.
- Troubleshooting system failures.
- System Optimization.
- Database maintenance.
- Improve processes.
- Providing World Class customer service when dealing with customers.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)