Hampton Roads Norfolk
Join a young, aggressive and dynamic team and participate in the significant growth of the Commercial Security Industry. Business-to-business, complex sales experience is absolutely required. This is an opportunity to move to a unique and challenging Industry where both applications and technology are advancing rapidly. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and are looking for the right people with the right attitude to grow with us.
Total compensation from $100,000+, (with commissions, bonuses, and no earnings cap) commensurate with skills, security industry experience, and product knowledge. You also benefit from a generous commission plan with no earnings cap. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and an auto allowance.
Laptop, car allowance and cell phone provided. We provide a motivated, team oriented environment with paid health plan, paid vacation and holidays. If you meet these qualifications, reply today to learn how you can begin the process of exploring this great opportunity!
- Qualified prospects are identified as a result of personal prospecting and networking efforts, combined with Corporate initiated marketing campaigns.
- The qualified candidate would conduct thorough needs analysis interviews as well as physical facility and area inspections to determine prospect requirements and expectations.
- Successful candidates will work closely with sales engineering staff to design and present Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, and Visitor Management solutions required to meet the prospect company’s criteria.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and have excellent communications skills.
- This position requires maturity and general business acumen.
- The complex sales environment requires the ability to communicate with C, VP and Director level individuals.
- The ideal candidate will have the following traits and skills:
- Business-to-business, complex sales experience (minimum 2 years) required. Technology sales a plus.
- History of sales success
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Personal drive and work ethic required for success
- A valid driving license and clean background check (Virginia DCJS required)
- Prospecting and building relationships with new clients that result in installation or servicing opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients that result in installation or servicing opportunities.
- Performing consultative site surveys, system design, estimating and proposal writing.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- 4-year degree preferred