Account Executive, San Diego, CA
Invest in your future by working with a company that is “Pro Sales” and views their sales team as a vital component for success!
You can get a sales job anywhere but wouldn’t you rather work for a company that truly values its sales team?
Security 101 is that company who understands that a sales force leads the march in business growth.
Security 101 is not only one of the fastest growing companies in the security industry, it's also a leader in cutting edge technologies and services giving you a competitive advantage from the start. If you're looking for a company that will treat you like an important team member and reward your hard work, look no further.
Security 101 is looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are ready to bring their careers to the next level. Become a member of our sales team and you'll enjoy unlimited earning potential, generous incentive plans and great benefits.
At Security 101, you'll be making a difference by Protecting People, Property and Profits for our clients by utilizing our electronic security and services offerings
You Bring the Right Attitude and Aptitude, We'll Show You the Rest
If you bring the right attitude and aptitude, we'll teach you everything you need to know about our products and services. At Security 101, you'll receive comprehensive training to teach you with the skills, information, and tools you'll need to reach your full potential. We can prepare you for a career that has endless possibilities.
Security 101 offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, 401(k), and more. We'll also provide you with a cell phone and auto allowance to assist you in successfully meeting your sales goals.
The Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Security 101 services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for Security 101 and ensuring customer retention. An Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales and generating reoccurring revenue to new and existing and customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to current Security 101 policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Create new market share by selling Security 101 products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell managed services and generating reoccurring revenue
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- College degree preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of outside sales, preferably from a technology field, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to business owners and management
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational Agility
- Conflict Management
- Managing Diversity
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
- Developing Direct Reports & Others
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel
Want to learn more about Security 101?
Visit us online at www.security101-sandiego.com or call 619-399-3839
Submit resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org