The Security 101 Difference
Selecting a security integration company such as Security 101 is a major decision and commitment. One that should not be taken lightly since security solutions and support are built on Competencies and Trust.
SECURITY 101 has established a broad and diverse customer base as well as a reputation for providing “Best-in-Class” services for many of the nation’s leading market segments. We have designed, installed and serviced thousands of systems from a nationwide network of offices always providing a quality and standardized customer experience. Security 101 values the importance of long term relationships. This is why we are committed to our guiding principles of attracting and hiring the best people, aligning ourselves with premier products and maintaining quality processes.
These guiding principles enable us to provide:
- State of the art technology, products, software, support and training
- Maximum technical support, such as systems design, deployment and service, all resulting in a higher level of performance and reduced down time.
- National support for the larger regional or national companies that require a single point of support.
- A unique business structure enabling local accountability and the responsibility of local office ownership.
- Participation in industry forums and trade associations that support technology standards & protocols and professional development
Check out Security 101 on YouTube for info on the latest technology, trends and news in the security industry.
Our unique business model affords national coverage with the benefit of local ownership. We are also a Microsoft Certified Business Partner and a Honeywell Certified Business Partner. This allows us to work at multiple locations throughout the country without affecting the high standards of design, installation, project management and service you have come to expect from Security 101.
Security 101 aligns with the security industry’s premier manufactures, such as Honeywell, LENEL, Software House, PELCO, American Dynamics, Avigilon and others. These partnerships along with our trained and certified technicians allow us to provide exceptional service and cutting edge technology to fit a broad range of markets and applications.