Security 101 – Raleigh is now recruiting for a commercial security technician with the ability to support cabling & device installation effectively on new and existing electronic security installations. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn, gain knowledge, and grow your skills from the industry’s best.
Hourly wage varies from $20.00 to $35.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a commercial electronic security technician.
- Technical, electrical and/or mechanical knowledge and abilities.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn, advance, and succeed
- Knowledgeable in common, typical construction practices.
- Access Control: Brivo, Honeywell, Lenel, Genetec, Software House, Amag, Openpath.
- Video: Genetec, Exacq, Avigilon, Axis, Milestone.
- Locking Hardware: Adams Rite, VonDuprin, Assa Abloy, Schlage.
- Security 101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Must have a clean driving record; pass a background investigation and a drug test screening.
- Install integrated systems based on industry approved guidelines, local codes, and standards.
- Mount and terminate field devices (e.g., Readers, Door Contacts, REXs, Cameras).
- Follow job/manufacturer’s schematic wiring diagrams, blueprints, and installation procedures.
- Complete and process required documentation and administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
- Commission integrated systems.
- Ensure high level of customer service, satisfaction, and communication.
- Follow safety rules and good driving habits.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement.
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred).