Security 101 – Orlando is now recruiting for a Lead Commercial Security Technician that has experience installing and programming commercial electronic security devices. Primarily CCTV, Access Control, IP Cameras, Intrusion Detection, Video Analytics, IP network systems for new construction projects and modifications for existing security systems.
Our benefits include paid medical, also dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and work vehicle.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience installing and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience installing, servicing, and programming commercial access control, IP-based video systems and intrusion alarm systems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a project lead responsible for complete project supervision.
- Must be process oriented, with good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to support customer systems via remote diagnostics with professionalism.
- Knowledge and practical experience with the internet and networking is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as ADA, NFPA 70, and NFPA 101.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
- Current certification in one of the following is a plus: Current certification or proficiency in one of the following is a plus: Access Control: Pro-Watch, Genetec, Software House, Lenel/S2, OpenPath. Video: Axis, Exacq, Milestone, MaxPro, Genetec, Victor, Avigilon, Hanwha. Locking hardware, ASSA ABLOY, Von Duprin & Adams Rite. Intrusion: Vista, DSC, Bosch & DMP.
- Security 101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Leading projects installing, terminating, configuring, and testing enterprise security systems with minimal supervision.
- System knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, IP Cameras, Intrusion Detection, Video Analytics, IP network systems, and visitor management, preferred.
- Leading a team on project installations.
- Ability to organize workload in an efficient, effective manner.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues, customer & other trade contacts.
- Solve practical problems and carryout responsibilities under general supervision.
- Managing quality control and providing fanatical customer service
- Taking responsibility for and tracking project progress.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred)