West Coast Service Dispatcher
Security 101 – National Accounts Team is now recruiting a Service Dispatcher to work with the Service Manager in tracking service contracts in many different aspects, active dispatching of service technicians daily, billing, parts repair tracking and working with the Service Manager in completing departmental reports.
Hourly wage varies from $20.00 to $26.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. We will provide a laptop and smartphone.
- Must have at least 2 years’ career experience in service dispatch for in a service industry, electronic security industry preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, email, internet, and the ability to work in software programs.
- The ability to manage multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving
- Ability to manage and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Actively dispatch all service personnel daily.
- Ensuring all Service call details including labor, parts and issues are properly logged into the Security 101 Software application, and ensuring such information is available to the Accounts Receivable department for proper invoicing of Customers.
- Maintains Customer Service Contract information database up to date in the Security 101 Software Application.
- Responsible for working with the Service Manager in the tracking of material orders, repairs, and returns.
- Responsible for assigning scheduled maintenance calls to Service Technicians.
- Maintain all Customer Service Department files up to date.
- Assist Service Manager in the Operations-to-Service Turnover process.
- Maintains Customer warranty information up to date.
- Works with the Service Manager on special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Maintains clear line of communications between Customer, Service Manager and Service Technicians.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Associate degree