Security 101 – National Accounts is now recruiting for a Service Coordinator and Dispatcher to work with our Senior Service Coordinator in tracking service contracts, active dispatching of service technicians, billing, and parts repair tracking. This is an in-office position, located in Lutz, FL.
Hourly wage varies from $18.00 to $25.00, non-exempt, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency in problem-solving and identifying potential issues quickly to maintain a positive reputation in our fast-paced industry.
- Must have prior experience in dispatching service and the ability to effectively communicate to customers and technicians’ requirements for scheduling service-related issues.
- Clear, articulate verbal and written email communication skills are a must.
- Must be dependable with high attention to follow-up.
- Timely, accurate, and efficient handling of all work orders from start to finish.
- Professional, business-like manner with Customers, Service Branches, and Team Members.
- Strong customer relations.
- Results-driven and always looking for ways to improve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- Ensuring all Service appointment details including labor, parts and issues are properly logged into the Security 101 Software application.
- Maintains Customer Service Contract information database up to date within the Security 101 Software Application.
- Responsible for working with Vendors and Service Branches in the tracking of material orders, repairs and returns.
- Responsible for assigning/coordinating scheduled appointments with Service Branches.
- Assist Service Manager in the Operations-to-Service Turnover process.
- Works with the Service Manager on special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- 2-year associate degree