The Security 101 sales professional is responsible for promoting and selling Security 101 services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for our company while ensuring customer retention. An Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales and generating reoccurring revenue to new and existing and customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to business owners and management
- Drive for results
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Functional/technical skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizational agility
- Conflict management
- Managing diversity
- Peer relationships
- Technical learning
- Time management
- Developing direct reports & others
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel
- Create new market share by selling Security 101 products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell managed services and generating reoccurring revenue.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting the customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Adhere to current Security 101 policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- College degree preferred
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years experience of outside sales, preferably from a technology field, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.