Field Project Manager
Security 101 – Fort Lauderdale is now recruiting for a Field Project Manager with "Hands-On" commercial electronic security experience, that can effectively execute projects at any scale. Manages, oversees, and coordinates all aspects for all types of projects from award through completion of the project. Managing customer expectations, customer and internal communication and project budget closely. Handles multiple projects simultaneously. Prepares project installation plan, manages the plan, and prepares and implements job procedures.
Annual salary ranges from $65,000 to $70,000 per year, plus bonuses, commensurate with skills, product knowledge and experience.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, PTO and more. Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and tablet will also be provided.
- Hands-on experience in commercial access control and IP-Based video and networked IP.
- Strong knowledge of project management, resources allocation and cost control.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Communication skills to include customer presentations and ability to write correspondence and present information in one-on-one and/or small groups.
- An understanding of financial reports and the ability to contain costs in handling of large projects.
- Solve practical problems and carryout responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to organize workload in an efficient, effective manner.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues, customer & other trade contacts.
- Familiarity with industry standards for ADA, NEC, NFPA codes and permitting.
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean MVR.
- Current certification or proficiency in one of the following is a plus: Access Control: Pro-Watch, Genetec, Software House, Lenel/S2, OpenPath Video: Axis, Exacq, Milestone, MaxPro, Genetec, Victor, Avigilon, Hanwha
- Security 101 will invest in training for the right candidate.
- Maintains current job plans, specifications, and communications log with customer.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services, and controls timely delivery to job site.
- Prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan, and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Works with Operations team for resource planning of technicians, subcontractors & programmers
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades
- Keeps self, superiors and subordinates informed of progress.
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records and supervises the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use.
- Assist with coordinating project permits and plans.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- Electronics training from a Technical School or Military training in electronics or communications (preferred) CSPM, PSP, PMP or similar certification preferred.